Chapter Membership Information
Executive Women International® (EWI) addresses the business professional's quest for personal achievement and drive for professional development. EWI is unique among the myriad of women's associations in that the company, or firm, holds the membership, not the individual. The organization offers many benefits to both the individual representative and the firm. Representatives who participate in EWI have access to a variety of events and programs. Their companies benefit through the professional connections and the recognition received as business leaders in their communities.
Enjoy access to an international business base, discover new opportunities with other members and increase local and international contacts. Chapter and corporate activities offer continuous events to showcase your firm's products and services.
- Expand your global network of business professionals
- Access EWI's Internationl Directory, website and PULSE magazine
- Promote your firm through Chapter and Corporate advertising, partnerships and sponsorship opportunities
- Utilize the Affiliate/Shopping Service Programs
Develop and utilize personal talents, learn business skills through hands-on EWI programs and become involved in local philanthropic activities. As a member you can:
- Participate in the Academy of Leadership Program;
- Take advantage of Online Learning Opportunities, and
- Professional Development Teleseminars, as well as
- The Leadership Link access for skill building.
- Enjoy networking monthly with leading experts in business and career development;
- Develop your leadership skills through service on Chapter and Corporate Boards; and
- Benefit from an EWI Fellows Scholarship.
- Engage in EWI Community Involvement Programs–over $300,000 in scholarships awarded annually. Lifelong programs include:
- Literacy Initiate - Reading Rally for Elementary Students
- EWI Scholarship Program (EWISP) for high school juniors
- Adult Students in Scholastic Transition (ASIST) Program
EWI is a group of professional women who gather to support each other both professionally and personally. This is a noncompetitive and by invitation only member organization. Firms qualify under a major business category and a minor business classification. Noncompetitive means that your business minor classification cannot not be in conflict with any existing member firms.
To learn more about the EWI please look at our EWI national website.
For more information about our local chapter or for an invitation to visit EWI's local meeting contact Michelle Bennett-Funnell at 719-460-5738.
We look forward to hearing from you!